Only a 15 minute drive from the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne in North East England, Royal Quays Enterprise Park comprises a large development area of up to 30 hectares with Enterprise Zone status.
Located less than 3km from the open sea, the site offers a prime location with access to multiple riverside berths which accommodate both passenger and cargo vessels.
As part of the Port of Tyne estate, Royal Quays Enterprise Park can benefit manufacturers or retailers immediately, as it is fully integrated into a mature logistics infrastructure. With container, RoRo, ferry, bulk cargo, road and rail connectivity, the site offers a superb development opportunity to support and enhance the region’s strong engineering and manufacturing sectors.
North East England benefits from a multi-skilled, diverse workforce that is flexible and highly motivated with a strong work ethic. The region also benefits from competitive labour costs.
- Large Development area of up to 30 hectares
- Excellent connectivity by road, rail and sea
- Easy access to riverside berths
- Enterprise Zone status with attractive incentives
- Local multi-skilled workforce
IDEAL FOR DEVELOPERS, INVESTORS OR BUSINESSES THAT ARE…
- Looking for a prime location ready for development
- Looking for a large site with easy access to riverside berths
- Regional, national or international
Royal Quays Enterprise Park comprises a development area of up to 30 hectares with Enterprise Zone status
Royal Quays Enterprise Park enjoys easy access to major road networks, with the A1 and A19 only a five-minute drive away. It is situated within close proximity to Newcastle, Durham and Sunderland. In addition, Newcastle International Airport and two main line rail stations are within minutes of the site.